#HowToRobot is the world’s first global, digital robot hub.
Our goal is to help companies benefit from robot technology and increase the success rate of automation projects worldwide.
We do that by matching robot buyers and sellers on our platform and creating an overview of the robot market.
#HowToRobot features a wide range of tools and resources that help guide you through the jungle of automation. Get answers to questions like:
- How do I get started with robots?
- Which processes can I automate?
- What kind of robot solution do I need?
- Who are the relevant suppliers, and where are they located?
- Will my robot investment pay off?
The hub provides
- Overview of robot suppliers and solutions.
- Matchmaking of buyers and sellers
- Digital tools for planning and selecting automation projects
- Insights and articles about physical robots and automation in practice
The hub is owned and operated 100 % independently of robot suppliers. All suppliers featured on #HowToRobot participate on the same terms, and have no influence on management decisions on the platform.
#HowToRobot is built by the people from Gain & Co – one of the few independent advisors on robots & automation. We are based in Copenhagen in the robot nation of Denmark and operate globally.
For inquiries about partnerships, contact our CEO, Søren Peters, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general questions, feedback, technical problems or other inquiries, write to email@example.com.
Press inquiries: Elías Lundström, head of PR: firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 53 27 26 73.